March 20, 2010

I'm having a moment thinking about how much garbage my house hold really produces.
It's almost to the point of being sickening.

I love garbage cans. In this mess, we produce about 4, 1/2 bags of garbage in a week. Diapers to paper towels to food. I think it's time for this family to become more aware of there actions and the impact its having on our planet and environment. We live in a throw away world, and I want out !
You can only change the things you have control over.. for me thats me.. and my kids, all 4 of them.


How to ...
Exercise: the right thing to do...
1, Close the blinds
2, convince your self to do it
3, Get a friend and convince her to join you because two will-powers are better than one
4, Find a place with mirrors, cool music, other women with their will-power helpers, and joy full soles
5, Measure and weigh in
~ It's going to be a bumpy ride ~






No comments:

Post a Comment