March 9, 2010




It is important to not just take pictures, but to actually LOOK at them and actively remember.

I wonder how my grandma Betty is doing? I really need to call her .
I don't remember my grandfather now, how sad . I wish I remembered how he made me feel, sitting on his lap so comfortably.



I miss my mom



House work is never done

it just took me 25 minutes to get new batteries for my keyboard.
As I walk to the kitchen I pick up toys, notice dog hair and food on the floors .
Kitchen has a sink full of cold water and soaked dirty dishes, almost got them all done today, there's always tomorrow .

trip to the kettle, with a flick familiar from the dozen or so times today that I was going to make something.. but didn't. Tea time.
the remaining piles of dishes, stacked to distract from the food particles now nicely adhered .
another underwhelming dinner, down the hatch .

bedtime for me and baby is waking up, ain't that the way it goes sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment